HelpCenter FAQ

How can I raise a complaint at EU level?

HelpCenter FAQ

Under the Treaty establishing the European Community, the European Commission is responsible for ensuring that European Community law is correctly applied. Anyone may lodge a complaint with the European Commission against a European Member State about any measure that is considered to be incompatible with Community law. However, to be admissible, a complaint must relate to an infringement of Community law by a Member State. Please refer to the following webpages for further information: How to make a complaint at EU level; and Complaints, petitions and other sources of infringement information.

Note that you should always contact your local, regional and/or national authorities in the first instance.


Document Actions