All official European Union website addresses are in the europa.eu domain.See all EU institutions and bodies
28 September 2023 — This year’s edition of the Copernicus Land User Event focuses on the topic of Urban Applications. It is one of the main opportunities for all Copernicus Land Monitoring Service (CLMS) users and stakeholders to meet, share experiences and learn about the latest developments.
Copernicus Land Monitoring Service aims to be a user-driven service. This event aims to bring together existing users as well as potential users. It will offer the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest developments and (urban) applications of CLMS
- Provide your feedback and suggestions in round table discussions
- Present your own work in our poster session
- Network and share your experiences with the CLMS community
- Meet our product experts for in-person consultations
EEA's role in the event
The Copernicus Land Monitoring Service (CLMS) has been jointly implemented by the European Environment Agency (EEA) and the Joint Research Centre (JRC) since 2012. The EEA and the JRC organise together the annual Copernicus Land User Event.
CLMS provides geographical information relevant for a broad range of environmental terrestrial applications, including land cover characteristics and changes, land use, vegetation state, water cycle and Earth surface energy variables.
Venue: Brussels and online.