The UN Convention on Biological Diversity - Follow-up in EEA Member Countries 1996
- topic9_1997.pdf [293.2 KB]
- Title and Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- 1 Introduction
- 2.1 Response to the Survey
- 2.2 Analysis of Results
- 2.3 Summary of the Workshop
- 2.4 Conclusions and Recommendations from the Workshop
- 2.5 Survey Responses in the Context of the ETC/NC Projects
- 2.6 Difficulties and Problems Experienced in Implementation of the Convention
- 2.7 Examples of Best Practice
- Conclusions of the Study
- Annex I Integrated Environmental Assessment of Biodiversity
- Annex II Websites used from the Internet in 1996 and early 1997
Order a printed copy online (EU-Bookshop).
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 28 Jul 2016, 04:46 PM