Air pollution monitoring in Europe - Problems and trends
- topic_26_1996.pdf [727.7 KB]
- Title and Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Requirements to AQ monitoring in Europe
- 3.1. Summary on European scale of country-wise monitoring programmes
- 3.2. Country-wise brief summaries
- 3.3. Summary of international monitoring programmes in Europe
- 3.4.1. ECE-EMEP
- 3.4.2. Other
- 4. The air quality monitoring situation in Europe - State and trends
- 5. references
Order a printed copy online (EU-Bookshop).
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 10 Feb 2016, 11:33 PM