Non-governmental organizations (NGO)
- Climate Action Network (CAN)
- The Climate Action Network (CAN) is a worldwide network of over 430 Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) working to promote government and individual action to limit human-induced climate change to ecologically sustainable levels.
- Climate Action Network Europe (CAN-E)
- Climate Action Network Europe (CAN-E) is recognised as Europe's leading network working on climate and energy issues. With over 109 members in 25 european countries, CAN-E unites to work to prevent dangerous climate change and promote sustainable energy and environment policy in Europe.
- Greenpeace's International Campaign to Save the Climate
- Take part in an energy revolution. To go from a world powered by nuclear and fossil fuels to one running on renewable energy. Human caused climate change is a reality. Fortunately, there are proven energy solutions we can put to use today to provide sustainable development and energy for all. Will this energy transformation occur rapidly enough to avert the worst effects of a warming world? You will help decide the answer to that question.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 28 May 2015, 04:58 AM