NatureWatch allows citizen scientists to identify and report invasive alien species:
- Use the iPhone application to submit your reports via photos and videos of species, droppings or footprints as well as through sound bites and written
- Sign up to existing communities or create your own
- Get more information about invasive alien species and learn more by playing a recognition game
Environmental noise is one of the most present pollutants in the world today, with potential negative impacts on your health. The NoiseWatch app uses the built in microphone on your hand held device to determine the level of sounds it detects, and displays this in decibels (dB).
Send your readings to be displayed on the NoiseWatch web app at the Eye on Earth global public information service for creating and sharing environmental information.
Calibrated noise meter
iEnviroWatch allows users to visualise and search environmental information provided by EEA for your location or geographical area of your interest.
iEnviroWatch is developed by koaltechs
The EEA's environmental data services available through iEnviroWatch include:
European protected areas (Natura 2000)
Water quality at Europe's bathing sites (Beaches, rivers and lakes)
Air quality measurement stations (Ozone values)
Land use in urban areas (Urban Atlas)
Land use maps (Land use inventory)
More than 150 green tips proposed by the European Environment Agency.
The application "Green tips" is developped by Mobilendo
- Tips related to: water, transport, waste and material resources, household consumption, environment and health, climate change, chemicals, biodiversity, air pollution…
- Share Tips with Facebook, Twitter or email.
- Shake your phone and show new Tips.