5th European Environmental Evaluators Network Forum: Evaluation for better regulation in environment and climate policies – Lessons from research and practice
|Dates:||15-16 September 2016|
|Location:||European Environment Agency (EEA) in Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Add event to your calendar:||EEEN Forum 2016 (.ics)|
The 2016 EEEN Forum identified contributions, opportunities and lessons from evaluation research and practice to support better regulation in environment and climate policies. The Forum brought together a wide range of actors and provide a platform for exchange of knowledge, ideas and experiences. Contributions addressed:
- The areas of thematic priority objectives of the 7th Environment Action Programme. Thematic priority objectives relate to:
- Natural capital. Examples: evaluations of natural capital, biodiversity and water management or policies;
- Resource-efficient, green and competitive low-carbon economy. Examples: evaluations of policies in the areas of circular economy, climate change, energy, and transport;
- Environment-related pressures and risks to health and well-being. Examples: evaluations of policies in the areas of air, waste, and health.
The final event agenda is available below:
- 2016 EEEN Forum agenda (last modified: 12 September 2016)
Presentations from the event are available on the event subpage.
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The purpose of the international Environmental Evaluators Network (EEN) is to advance the practice, policy and theory of evaluating environmental programmes, policies and other interventions. Since 2012, the European Environmental Evaluators’ Network (EEEN) has been organising forums to promote more systematic and collective learning in these areas.
The EEEN Advisory Group
- Andrew Farmer - Institute for European Environmental Policy
- Andrew Pullin - Collaboration for Environmental Evidence
- Claudio Marcantonini - European University Institute
- Eeva Primmer - Finnish Environment Institute
- Kris Bachus - University of Leuven
- Lisa Eriksson - Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
- Marleen Van Steertegem - Flemish Environment Agency
- Matt Keene - US Environmental Protection Agency
- Matthias Duwe - Ecologic Institute
- Odile Heddebaut - IFSTTAR
- Paula Kivimaa - University of Sussex & Finnish Environment Institute
Previous EEEN Forums
2016 EEEN Forum participants, 15 September 2016, Copenhagen
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/policy/events/5th-european-environmental-evaluators-network or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 20 Feb 2017, 05:25 AM