Non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- AIRCLIM - Air Pollution & Climate Secretariat — 01 Jun 2010
- Formerly called the Swedish NGO Secretariat on Acid Rain, the Secretariat is a joint venture between five Swedish environmental organisations that promotes awareness of the problems associated with air pollution and climate change.
- European Federation of Clean Air and Environmental Protection Associations (EFCA) — 01 Jun 2010
- EFCA is a federation of professional associations in Europe active in the field of air pollution control and environmental protection.
- Global Atmospheric Pollution Forum — 01 Jun 2010
- The Global Atmospheric Pollution Forum supports the development of solutions to air pollution-related problems by promoting effective cooperation among nations at the regional, hemispheric and global scales.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 27 Oct 2016, 02:59 PM