Air quality in the Phare countries 1997
- EEA (European Environment Agency)
- Published: 07 Feb 2002
- Topic Report 16 - FULL REPORT (N.B. Large file!) [8.0 MB]
- Part 1: Contents, summary, introduction [57.5 KB]
- Part 2: Driving forces and pressures [1.4 MB]
- Part 3 [a]: Air quality in the Phare countries [3.7 MB]
- Part 3 [b]: Air quality in the Phare countries [2.1 MB]
- Part 4: Impact of air pollution and measures taken in the Phare countries [60.2 KB]
- Part 5: Conclusions and recommendations [23.0 KB]
- Part 6: Annex A. Air quality networks and data flow [821.2 KB]
- Part 7: List of tables, list of figures, references [39.0 KB]
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 15 Sep 2014, 08:06 PM