Papers are invited on all aspects of the thrust areas of the ISC 2013. Authors are requested to submit abstract(s) of about 300 words. Decision on suitability of the paper/s will be conveyed after scrutiny of the abstract. Authors will have to register as Delegates to present selected paper/s. All abstracts of papers will be published for distribution at the Conference. Authors can email the Abstract/Full Paper (firstname.lastname@example.org), on or before 31 October 2013 to The Convener, Indian Sustainability Congress - 2013.
Sub-Themes for Call for Papers
• Renewable Energy Systems & Energy Efficiency
• Cutting Edge Clean Technologies
• Sustainable Design and Product-zation
• Sustainable Innovative Technologies Products and Systems,
• Green IT and Information systems
• Knowledge on Innovation and Sustainability
• Education for Sustainability
• Life Cycle Assessment
• Human Built-Systems
Paper Presentation & Delegation:
Appreciate wildlife, but be sure to watch wild animals from a distance and avoid feeding them. Remember, the scent you leave when you touch a nest or a lair may scare the parents off for good. Instead of touching, try to find out more about them and maybe even discover how you can contribute to their protection.
More green tips