Papers are invited on all aspects of the thrust areas of the ISC 2013. Authors are requested to submit abstract(s) of about 300 words. Decision on suitability of the paper/s will be conveyed after scrutiny of the abstract. Authors will have to register as Delegates to present selected paper/s. All abstracts of papers will be published for distribution at the Conference. Authors can email the Abstract/Full Paper (email@example.com), on or before 31 October 2013 to The Convener, Indian Sustainability Congress - 2013.
Sub-Themes for Call for Papers
• Renewable Energy Systems & Energy Efficiency
• Cutting Edge Clean Technologies
• Sustainable Design and Product-zation
• Sustainable Innovative Technologies Products and Systems,
• Green IT and Information systems
• Knowledge on Innovation and Sustainability
• Education for Sustainability
• Life Cycle Assessment
• Human Built-Systems
Paper Presentation & Delegation:
Let the grass grow higher and thus encourage root growth. It will also allow the grass to self-seed. If you mow a path in the middle, it will show that it is indeed meant to be that way as opposed to being neglected.
More green tips