EEA/ADM/01/003 - Framework contract for the running of the security at the European Environment Agency
Open Call for Tender
Framework contract for the running of the security at the
European Environment Agency
- 1. Awarding authority
- The European Environment Agency, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2. Award procedure
- Open call for tender (ref.: EEA/ADM/01/003)
- 3. Description of project
- The Agency is awarding a framework contract for the running of the security of the European Environment Agency. 7187 m² on 4 floors and a basement.
- 4. Contract duration
- The duration of the contract will be 3 years, starting January 1st, 2002, with the possibility of renewal twice, each renewal being for a period of 1 year.
- 5. Request for specifications
- Detailed specifications of the work to be undertaken can be obtained by e-mail from email@example.com or by fax +45 3336 7272. The specifications are also available on the Internet at the following location: http://org.eea.eu.int/tenders. Written requests can also be sent to European Environment Agency, Att: Domingo Zorrilla, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
- A survey of the premises can be arranged by contacting Domingo Zorrilla by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax +45 3336 7272
- Deadline for request of specifications: 37 calendar days from the date of publication of the call for tender in the Official Journal of the European Communities.
- The documents and drawings will be dispatched free of charge.
- 6. Submission of tenders
- Postal address: The European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark, for the attention of Mr. Domingo Zorrilla and marked `REPLY TO CALL FOR TENDER EEA/ADM/01/003'.
- Languages in which they must be drawn up: 1 of 13 official languages of the European Environment Agency (the 11 official European Community languages plus Norwegian or Icelandic).
- Deadline for submission: 52 calendar days following the publication of this invitation to tender in the Official Journal.
- 7. Persons authorized to be present at the opening of tenders
- Officials from the European Environment Agency, and financial controller.
- 8. Prices and payment terms
- Prices must be quoted in EURO.
- Terms of payment figure in the tender specifications and are those, which are in force at the European Environment Agency for framework contracts.
- 9. Selection criteria
- Tenderers must provide evidence of their identity, financial and economic standing and professional and technical qualifications by means of the following documentation:
- an identification sheet (name or business name, legal status, contact person, etc.);
- where applicable, references of the inscription on the VAT-register;
- where applicable, references of the inscription on the trade register;
- tenders will lapse: 6 months after the final date for receipt of tenders.
- 10. Award criteria
- The contract will be awarded to the tenderer whose offer is the most advantageous taking into account of:
- proven track record in high-quality work in similar areas
- consideration concerning environmental protection, such as policy with respect for raw material, resource use, disposal of waste, etc.
11. Date of dispatch of the notice:
12. Date of receipt by the Office for Official Publications of the European Communities:
Enclosures: Call for tender documents (PDF 172 Kb)
There are currently no items in this folder.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 19 Sep 2014, 02:41 PM