Knowledge base for Forward-Looking Information and Services (FLIS)
- FLIS-brochure.pdf [823.3 KB]
General information on Knowledge base for forward-looking information and services (FLIS) is also available on the EnviroWindows portal.
FLIS currently has six components, but in the future, additional components may be added, as for example horizon scanning and early warning signalling. Here are the six components of FLIS, with examples of information generated so far:
Components of FLIS
Drivers and trends
Methods and tools
Networking, capacity-building and governance
- Looking back on looking forward: a review of evaluative scenario literature
- EIONET network, national reference centres for forward-looking information and scenarios
Use of forward-looking information
- Environmental trends and perspectives in the Western Balkans: future production and consumption patterns
- The pan-European environment: glimpses into an uncertain future
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/publications/knowledge-base-for-forward-looking or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 03 Dec 2016, 03:15 AM