Towards an urban atlas: Assessment of spatial data on 25 European cities and urban areas
- Foreword / Contents / Executive summary [82.7 KB]
- 1. Introduction [78.8 KB]
- Annex 3: European common indicators: Towards a local sustainability profile [103.9 KB]
- Annex 4: Contractors and partners [144.4 KB]
- 2. Context and background [89.7 KB]
- 3. Systems of urban and territorial [180.5 KB]
- 4. Land use database generation [6.4 MB]
- 5. Land use database applications [Full chapter] [12.8 MB]
- - 5. Part A [3.8 MB]
- - 5. Part B [910.0 KB]
- - 5. Part C [1.5 MB]
- - 5. Part D [976.2 KB]
- - 5. Part E [1.1 MB]
- - 5. Part F [2.8 MB]
- - 5. Part G [1.9 MB]
- 6. Conclusions and recommendations [51.4 KB]
- References and bibliography [47.2 KB]
- Annex 1: Samples from the Murbandy/Moland database [3.5 MB]
- Annex 2:Land use statistics for most of the city study areas, extracted directly from the Murbandy/Moland territorial database [73.5 KB]
Order a printed copy online (EU-Bookshop).
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 24 Aug 2016, 07:59 AM