Authors and acknowledgements
EEA lead authors
Jock Martin, Thomas Henrichs;
Cathy Francis (1), Ybele Hoogeveen, Pawel Kazmierczyk, Roberta Pignatelli, Stefan Speck.
Martin Adams, John van Aardenne, Anca-Diana Barbu, Andreas Barkman, Constança Belchior, Katarzyna Biala, David Owain Clubb, Ricardo Fernandez, Hans-Martin Füssel, Peder Jensen, André Jol, Peter Kristensen, Blaz Kurnik, Anke Lükewille, Cathy Maguire, Ivone Pereira Martins, Paul McAleavey, Jacqueline McGlade, Gordon McInnes, Johnny Reker, Almut Reichel, Carlos Romao, David Stanners, Ronan Uhel, Alfredo Sánchez Vicente, Beate Werner.
EEA production support
Carsten Iversen, Alex Richard Oulton, Henriette Nilsson Pedersen, Mona Mandrup Poulsen, Óscar Gómez Prieto, Pia Schmidt, Marie Jaegly.
• support from European topic centres (ETCs) in maintaining environmental indicators;
• feedback from and discussions with colleagues from DG Environment, DG Climate Action, Joint Research Centre, and Eurostat;
• feedback from Eionet — via national focal points from 32 EEA member countries and 7 EEA cooperating countries;
• feedback and guidance from the EEA Management Board;
• feedback from EEA colleagues;
• editorial support by Mike Asquith.
1. Visiting scientist to the European Environment Agency, on leave from the Australian Government Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities. Please note that the views and opinions expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect those of the Australian Government or the Minister for Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities. > back
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 29 Jun 2016, 10:21 PM