EMEP/CORINAIR Atmospheric emission inventory guidebook - First edition 1996
- Note: new versions are available!
- EMEP/EEA air pollutant emission inventory guidebook - 2013
- EMEP/EEA air pollutant emission inventory guidebook - 2009
- EMEP/CORINAIR Emission Inventory Guidebook - 2007
- EMEP/CORINAIR Emission Inventory Guidebook - 2006
- EMEP/CORINAIR Emission Inventory Guidebook - 3rd edition October 2002 UPDATE
- EMEP/CORINAIR Emission Inventory Guidebook - 3rd edition 2001
- EMEP/CORINAIR Atmospheric emission inventory guidebook - Second edition 1999
- Table of Contents.pdf [153.8 KB]
- Part A - General Introduction and Background [61.0 MB]
- Part B - Methodology Chapters Introduction [4.9 MB]
- 1 - Combustion in Energy Production and Transformation [54.3 MB]
- 3 - Combustion in Industry [60.1 MB]
- 4 - Production Processes [85.4 MB]
- 5 - Extraction and Distribution of Fossil Fuels [2.2 MB]
- 6 - Solvent and other Product Use [3.2 MB]
- 7 - Road Transport [3.1 MB]
- 8 - Other Mobile Sources and Machinery [3.2 MB]
- 9 - Waste Treatment and Disposal [2.2 MB]
- 10 - Agriculture [1.5 MB]
- Part C - Annexes [2.1 MB]
Please note: chapter 2 - Small combustion was not published.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 28 Sep 2016, 04:44 AM