Sustainable consumption and production in South East Europe and Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia - Joint UNEP-EEA report on the opportunities and lessons learned
- 00_TOC_Executive_summary_and_Acknowledgements.pdf [2.3 MB]
- 01_Background_scope_and_methodology.pdf [1.4 MB]
- 02_Broad_trends_in_production_and_consumption.pdf [661.5 KB]
- 03_Policies_supporting_SCP.pdf [366.9 KB]
- 04_Industry.pdf [496.3 KB]
- 05_Food.pdf [1.4 MB]
- 06_Buildings.pdf [1.2 MB]
- 07_Transport.pdf [1.2 MB]
- 08_Waste.pdf [2.1 MB]
- 09_Way_forward.pdf [158.9 KB]
- 10_Annex1.pdf [134.9 KB]
- Full report: Sustainable consumption and production in South East Europe and Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia [8.8 MB]
Order a printed copy online (EU-Bookshop).
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 22 Oct 2016, 09:01 AM