Sustainable consumption and production in South East Europe and Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia - Joint UNEP-EEA report on the opportunities and lessons learned
- 00_TOC_Executive_summary_and_Acknowledgements.pdf [2.3 MB]
- 01_Background_scope_and_methodology.pdf [1.4 MB]
- 02_Broad_trends_in_production_and_consumption.pdf [661.5 KB]
- 03_Policies_supporting_SCP.pdf [366.9 KB]
- 04_Industry.pdf [496.3 KB]
- 05_Food.pdf [1.4 MB]
- 06_Buildings.pdf [1.2 MB]
- 07_Transport.pdf [1.2 MB]
- 08_Waste.pdf [2.1 MB]
- 09_Way_forward.pdf [158.9 KB]
- 10_Annex1.pdf [134.9 KB]
- Full report: Sustainable consumption and production in South East Europe and Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia [8.8 MB]
Order a printed copy online (EU-Bookshop).
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/publications/eea_report_2007_3 or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 10 Dec 2016, 12:36 PM