Tropospheric Ozone in EU - The consolidated report
- Title and Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Tropospheric ozone: background information
- 3. Sources of ozone precursors
- 4. The current Ozone Directive and other relevant legislation
- 5.1 Monitoring stations + 5.2 Summary of data reported
- 5.3 Exceedance of EU threshold values + 5.4 Exceedance of WHO guidelines
- 5.5 Characterisation of the ozone phenomenology
- 6. Health effects of exposure to ozone
- 7. Discussion and conclusions
- Appendix 1 Characterisation of the ozone phenomenology
- Appendix 2 Summary of data reported
- Appendix 3 Ozone in southern Europe
Order a printed copy online (EU-Bookshop).
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 28 Jul 2016, 09:18 AM