Environment in the European Union at the turn of the century
- Note: new versions are available!
- 2. Societal developments and use of resources
- 3.1 Greenhouse gases and climate change
- 3.2 Ozone-depleting substances
- 3.3 Dispersion of hazardous substances
- 3.4 Transboundary air pollution
- 3.5 Water stress
- 3.6 Soil degradation
- 3.7 Waste generation and management
- 3.8 Natural and technological hazards
- 3.9 Genetically modified organisms
- 3.10 Human health issues
- 3.11 Changes and loss of biodervisity
- 3.12 Urban areas
- 3.13 Rural areas
- 3.14 Coastal and Marine Zones
- 3.15 Mountain Areas
- 4. Closing the Gaps
Order a printed copy online (EU-Bookshop).
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 30 Jul 2016, 05:53 AM