EEA seeks five new members of its Scientific Committee
Members of the Scientific Committee attend regular meetings, usually held at the EEA premises in Copenhagen. Members do not receive remuneration but are entitled to an indemnity for each full day meeting, alongside travel and accommodation expenses.
Applicants should have a university degree in a relevant scientific area with at least 10 years professional experience and be a national of one of the EEA member countries. They must also have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Biodiversity, nature conservation and ecosystems management
- Terrestrial ecosystems and soils
- Marine ecosystems and maritime space
- Urban systems and quality of life
- Systems resilience and adaptation to environmental change
- Chemicals and the environment
- Environment policy
- Environment statistics and accounting
- Environmental information systems
- Environmental monitoring
Expressions of interest must be submitted online by 12.00 Central European Time on Wednesday 12 September 2012.
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/highlights/eea-seeks-five-new-members or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 24 Apr 2017, 04:23 AM