After 3 successful editions, MiaGreen, the Green Convention of the Americas, is well established and steadily growing to serve all major green market needs in the United States, Latin America & the Caribbean. MiaGreen combines a major trade show with a front edge extensive educational program. In Miami, America’s Business Hub... A Vacation Escape in South Florida.
- Design, Building & Remodeling
- Energy & CleanTech
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Water, Air and Land
- Green Certifications & Education
- Financial Solutions & Incentives
- Trade Consulting & Services
- Exhibit Hall with thousands of green products and services
- Featured Sessions
- Major Educational and Accredited Programs on:
• Designing and Building Greener Americas
• How to Be Green and Be Profitable
• Green Policies, Certifications and Incentives
• It’s All About Energy
• Impacting the Environment
- Special LEED and specialized courses by major educational partners.
- Educational track by exhibiting sponsors on "Innovative Green Products and Technologies".
Developing countries often gain little financial benefit from the influx of visitors to their shores. Only around 30 % of the money spent by tourists on their holiday remains in the host country. Eco tourism is promoted in some countries. For sustainable destinations, explore EU’s catalogue at www.eco-label.com or the National Geographic's portal at www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/sustainable.
More green tips