Status of the fish stocks in ICES and GFCM fishing regions of Europe in 2006
Number in circle is the number of stocks assessed within the given region. The size of the circles is scaled proportional to the magnitude of the regional catch
Geographical coverage note: Baltic Sea, North Sea, West Scotland, Irish Sea, West Ireland, Celtic Sea Western Channel, Iberian peninsuala, Bay of Biscay, Arctic, Balearic, Gulf of Lions, Sardinia, Adriatic Sea, Ionian Sea, Aegean Sea, Crete, Tunas, Black Sea
- 21 Aug 2007 - Commercial fish stocks outside safe biological limits (2005 and 2006)
- 22 Sep 2006 - Status of commercial fish stocks in European Seas, 2005-2006
- 28 Jul 2004 - Status of commercial fish stocks in European Seas, 2003-2004
- 01 Feb 2003 - Commercial fish stocks outside safe biological limits, 2002
- 01 May 2002 - Commercial fish stocks outside safe biological limits
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 27 Oct 2016, 02:00 AM