Conservation status of species of European Union interest in agro-ecosystems in EU-25
- Three percent of the conservation status assessments of species linked to agro-ecosystems are favourable.
- Some 70 % of the assessments are unfavourable.
- In the order of 27 % of assessments are unknown.
- The only favourable assessments are in the Pannonian (less than 10 %) and Boreal (almost 30 %) regions.
- The Mediterannean region has more than 60 % of unknown assessments.
Geographical coverage: EU except Bulgaria and Romania; number of assessments in brackets.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 24 Oct 2016, 06:13 AM