Conservation status of species of European Union interest in agro-ecosystems in EU-25
- Three percent of the conservation status assessments of species linked to agro-ecosystems are favourable.
- Some 70 % of the assessments are unfavourable.
- In the order of 27 % of assessments are unknown.
- The only favourable assessments are in the Pannonian (less than 10 %) and Boreal (almost 30 %) regions.
- The Mediterannean region has more than 60 % of unknown assessments.
Geographical coverage: EU except Bulgaria and Romania; number of assessments in brackets.