Conservation status of habitat types of European Union interest in agro-ecosystems in EU-25
- Seventy-six percent of the assessments of habitats linked to agro-ecosystems are unfavourable.
- Some 17 % of the assessments are unknown.
- The Macaronesian region has the highest percentage of favourable assessments (more than 20 %).
- The Mediterranean region has more than 40 % of unknown assessments.
- The Atlantic region has no favourable assessments.
Geographical coverage: EU except Bulgaria and Romania; number of assessments in brackets.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 06 Feb 2016, 01:55 PM