- Comparison of a with b
- country / arable land and permanent crops (ha)
- country / pastures and mosaic farmland (ha)
- country / forests and transitional woodland shrub (ha)
- country / Natural grassland, heathland and sclerophylous vegetation (ha)
- country / open space with little or no vegetation (ha)
- country / wetlands (ha)
- country / water bodies (ha)
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 23 Oct 2016, 11:00 PM