United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA)
2 figures ( see more )
12 external data specs ( see more )
1 indicator assessments ( see more )
Mentioned as data source for 6 data visualizations:
- Historic and projected global population
- Historic and projected population of the ten most populous EU countries
- Historic and projected shares of old-aged people (65 years and older)
- Historic and projected EU-28 population
- Projected population change in European countries
- Historic and projected population by world region
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 10 Oct 2015, 08:06 AM