National oceanic and atmospheric administration (NOAA)
1 datasets ( see more )
10 figures ( see more )
13 external data specs ( see more )
2 indicator assessments ( see more )
Mentioned as data source for 9 data visualizations:
- European annual and seasonal temperature anomalies over land areas
- Change in global ocean heat content at different depths
- Global average air temperature anomalies between 1850 and 2014 relative to a pre-industrial baseline period
- Rate of change of global average temperature
- Atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide
- Observed trends in total global concentration of the Kyoto gases
- Observed trends in total global greenhouse gas concentrations, considering all greenhouse gases (incl. aerosols).
- Contribution of different greenhouse gases to the overall greenhouse gas concentration
- European average air temperature anomalies between 1850 and 2014 relative to a pre-industrial baseline period
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 28 May 2016, 12:29 AM