Data and maps
- Featured datasets
- The European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), Member States reporting under Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 166/2006
- European Union Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) data from EUTL
- National emissions reported to the UNFCCC and to the EU Greenhouse Gas Monitoring Mechanism
- Natura 2000 data - the European network of protected sites
- Bathing Water Directive - Status of bathing water
Search data products
Browse complete catalogue
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 30 May 2015, 06:16 AM