Data and maps
The efficiency of electricity and heat production from conventional thermal power plants in EU-27countries improved between 1990 and 2010 by 5.8 percentage points (from 45.4% in 1990 to 51.2% in ...
- Featured datasets
- The European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), Member States reporting under Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 166/2006
- Monitoring of CO2 emissions from passenger cars – Regulation 443/2009
- Nationally designated areas (CDDA)
- European Union Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) data from CITL
- National Emission Ceilings (NEC) Directive Inventory