Data and maps
- Featured datasets
- Monitoring of CO2 emissions from passenger cars – Regulation 443/2009
- National emissions reported to the UNFCCC and to the EU Greenhouse Gas Monitoring Mechanism
- Waterbase - UWWTD: Urban Waste Water Treatment Directive – reported data
- Natura 2000 data - the European network of protected sites
- Large Combustion Plants (LCP) opted out under Article 4(4) of Directive 2001/80/EC
Interactive data viewers
registrations, average emissions and average mass of new passenger cars by member state
Search data products
Browse complete catalogue
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 18 Apr 2015, 02:36 AM