Data and maps
- Featured datasets
- Nationally designated areas (CDDA)
- Natura 2000 data - the European network of protected sites
- AirBase - The European air quality database
- The European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), Member States reporting under Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 166/2006
- Zones in relation to EU air quality thresholds
Interactive data viewers
Search data products
Browse complete catalogue
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 25 Oct 2014, 10:20 AM