Data and maps
- Featured datasets
- Air Quality e-Reporting (AQ e-Reporting)
- National emissions reported to the UNFCCC and to the EU Greenhouse Gas Monitoring Mechanism
- National Emission Ceilings (NEC) Directive Inventory
- The European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), Member States reporting under Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 166/2006
- Bathing Water Directive - Status of bathing water
Interactive data viewers
Data on greenhouse gas emissions and removals, sent by countries to UNFCCC and the EU Greenhouse Gas Monitoring Mechanism (EU Member States). This data set reflects the GHG inventory data for 2016 as ...
Search data products
Browse complete catalogue
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 28 Jun 2016, 03:47 AM