EEA/TIE/01/001 - Information Technology Consultancy and Services
Information Technology Consultancy
for the European Environment Agency
1. Awarding authority and place of delivery
The European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv
6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K,
Telephone +45-33 36 71 00, Telefax +45-33 36 71 97.
2. Award procedure: Open call for tender No. EEA/TIE/01/001
To provide the European Environment Agency with a wide range of IT consultancy and services for the EEA Web site, intranet, cross-media publishing, office applications and database management systems.
4. Contract details
The selected companies will be awarded a framework contract for three years with two possible extensions of one year each, and on the condition that the selection criteria (below) are continuously met. Tenders have to cover at least 10 of the areas of expertise listed.
Under the framework contracts, companies will be engaged through specific agreements for each concrete project.
5. Request for specifications
(a) Detailed specifications of
the work to be undertaken can be obtained by e-mail from
firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax +45-33367197. The specifications
are also available on the Internet at the following location:
http://org.eea.eu.int/tenders. Written requests can also be
sent to Linda Jandrup, European Environment Agency, Kongens
Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K.
(b) Deadline for request of specifications is 37 days from the date of publication of the call for tender in the Official Journal of the European Communities.
(c) The specifications are dispatched free of charge.
6. Submission of tenders
(a) Languages in which the tenders must
be drawn up: one of the 13 official languages of the European
Environment Agency (the 11 official Community languages, plus
Norwegian and Icelandic).
(b) Deadline: Offers must be received 52 calendar days or on the first working day after, following the publication of this call for tender in the Official Journal of European Communities.
Tenderers will be required to comply fully with the invitation to tender.
7. Opening of tenders
Officials from the Agency and EEAs Financial Controller are authorised to be present at the opening.
8. Prices and terms
Prices must be in euro. The offer must include the total cost per day for intramuros work at the Agency premises and, where applicable, cost per day for extramuros work carried out at the contractors premises.
Submission of a tender implies acceptance of the terms specified in the Agencys "General terms and conditions applicable to contracts" in all matters not governed by this invitation to tender and waiver your companys own terms of business.
9. Selection criteria
Tenderers must provide evidence of their professional and technical qualifications by means of the following documentation:
- an identification sheet (name or business name, legal status, contact person, etc.)
- where applicable, references of inscription in the VAT-register
- where applicable, references of inscription in the trade register
- CVs of key personnel
- record of similar work
10. Award criteria
- the daily rates offered for consultants with the required skills and experience
- documented evidence of companys expertise in using the tools and techniques specific for each area of expertise
- companys experience of tasks similar to those to be performed under each area of expertise
For each area of expertise the tenders will be scored for the two latter award criteria and companies matching the minimum criteria for at least 10 areas of expertise will be ranked for each, based on the ratio of daily rates to scores. The three companies getting the highest overall ranking, based on their 10 best areas, will be awarded a framework contract.
11. Areas of expertise
A company may choose to submit a tender for any combination of the areas below, but a minimum of 10 areas of expertise must be offered.
- Web-master support (intramuros)
- Development in Unix environment (Zope/Python) (intramuros)
- Development in NT environment (VB, ASP) (intramuros)
- XML and cross-media publishing (extramuros/intramuros)
- Layout and graphical designer(extramuros/intramuros)
- IT documentation (intramuros)
- Database development and administration (intramuros)
- Geographic Information Systems (intramuros)
- IT training, Microsoft Office Suite (extramuros/intramuros)
- IT training and quality assurance consultancy, EIONET tools (extramuros/intramuros)
- Biodiversity informatics (extramuros/intramuros)
- System administration (intramuros)
- Data and information management (intramuros)
- Helpdesk operation (MS-Office) (intramuros)
- Date of dispatch of the notice
- Date of receipt by the Office of Official Publications of the European Communities
Deadline for requesting documentation: 1 April 2001
There are currently no items in this folder.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 26 May 2016, 03:18 AM