EEA/IDM/R0/16/003 - Copernicus Land monitoring services – High Resolution land cover characteristics for the 2015 reference year
Lot 1 – Imperviousness and imperviousness change for EEA39 area and re-processing of imperviousness and imperviousness change for 2006, 2009 and 2012
Lot 2 – Forest products for EEA39
Lot 3 – Grassy and non-woody vegetation products for EEA39
Lot 4 – Wetness and water products for EEA39
Lot 5 – Small woody features (SWF) for EEA39
Please note that you may apply for one or more lots.
- EEA/IDM/R0/16/003 - Copernicus Land monitoring services – High Resolution land cover characteristics for the 2015 reference year — 09 Mar 2016
- Deadline for submission of tenders: 25/4/2016
- Record of opening of tenders - extracts — 02 May 2016
- Record of opening of tenders - extracts - Corrigendum — 12 May 2016
- Please note that the record of opening of tenders has been updated following the second opening that took place on 12 May 2016. This new document replaces the previous one.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 29 Sep 2016, 07:38 AM