EEA/ADM/001/01 - Personnel placed at the disposal of the European Environment Agency by employment agency
Call for Tender EEA/ADM/001/01
PERSONNEL PLACED AT THE DISPOSAL OF THE
EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENT AGENCY BY EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
1. Awarding authority and place of delivery
The European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark, Telephone + 45 33 36 71 00, Telefax + 45 33 36 72 94.
2. Award procedure: Open call for tender no. EEA/ADM/001/01.
Contract an employment agency in order to have at disposal, for limited periods of time, personnel with different professional profiles (secretarial personnel, personal assistants, administrative assistants, service personnel).
4. Contract details
The selected company will be awarded a framework contract for an initial period of one year, subject to tacit renewal on a yearly basis and the total duration not exceeding five consecutive years.
- 5. Request for specifications
- (a) Detailed specifications of the work to be undertaken can be obtained by e-mail from Eugenia.Karatari@eea.eu.int or by fax + 45 33 36 72 94. The specifications are also available on the Internet at the following location : http://org.eea.int/tenders. Written requests can also be sent to Eugenia Karatari, Administration & Finance, European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
- (b) Deadline for request of specifications is 37 days from the date of publication of the call for tender in the Official Journal of the European Communities.
- (c) The specifications are dispatched free of charge.
- 6. Submission of tenders
- (a) Languages in which the tenders must be drawn up : one of the 13 official languages of the European Environment Agency (the 11 official European Community languages, plus Norwegian and Icelandic).
- (b) Deadline : Offers must be received 52 calendar days or on the first working day after, following the publication of this call for tender in the Official Journal of the European Communities.
Tenderers will be required to comply fully with the invitation to tender.
7. Opening of tenders
Officials from the European Environment Agency and EEAs Financial Controller are authorised to be present at the opening.
8. Prices and terms
Prices shall be expressed in EUR and shall not be affected by any changes in the rate of the EUR against other currencies.
Submission of tender implies acceptance of the terms specified in the EEAs General terms and conditions applicable to contracts in all matters not governed by this invitation to tender and waiver your companys own terms or business.
- 9. Selection criteria
- Tenderers must provide evidence of their professional and technical qualifications by means of the following
- an identification sheet (name or business name, legal status, contact person, etc.)
- where applicable, references of inscription in the VAT-register
- where applicable, references of inscription in the trade register
- record of similar work.
- 10. Award criteria
- the hourly rates offered for temporary staff with the required skills and experience
- documented evidence of companys expertise in the area
11. Date of dispatch of the notice: 22 June 2001
12. Date of receipt by the Office of the Official Publications of the European Communities:
Enclosures: Call for tender documents (PDF 147 KB)
There are currently no items in this folder.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 24 Oct 2014, 12:20 AM