EEA/ITS/02/003 - Events services for the European Environment Agency
Events services for the European Environment Agency
(See also downloadable documents at the bottom of this page)
1. Awarding authority and place of delivery
The European Environment Agency,
Kongens Nytorv 6,
DK-1050 Copenhagen K,
Telephone +45-33 36 71 00,
Telefax +45-33 36 71 97.
2. Award procedure: Open call for tender No. EEA/ITS/02/003
To provide the European Environment Agency with services relating to the preparation and carrying out of events on EEA matters, agency products, environmental information or other related issues.
4. Contract details
The selected company will be awarded a framework contract for three years with two possible extensions of one year each, and on the condition that the criteria (below) are continuously met.
Under the framework contract, the selected company will be engaged through specific agreements for each concrete project.
5. Request for specifications
(a) Detailed specifications of the work to be undertaken are attached or can be requested by e- mail from email@example.com. Written requests can also be sent by fax +45-33367197, or mail, to Linda Jandrup, European Environment Agency, Kongens Nytorv 6, DK-1050 Copenhagen K.
(b) The specifications are dispatched free of charge.
6. Submission of tenders
(a) Languages in which the tenders must be drawn up: one of the 22 official languages of the European Environment Agency (the 11 official languages of the EU plus Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Rumanian, Slovak and Slovenian).
(b) Deadline: Offers must be received 52 calendar days or on the first working day after, following dispatch of this call for tender to the Official Journal of European Communities.
Tenderers will be required to comply fully with the invitation to tender.
7. Opening of tenders
Officials from the Agency and EEA's Financial Controller are authorised to be present at the opening.
8. Prices and terms
Submission of a tender implies acceptance of the terms specified in the Agency's "General terms and conditions applicable to contracts" in all matters not governed by this invitation to tender and waiver your company's own terms of business.
Prices must be in euro and VAT must be specified where applicable.
9. Selection criteria
- financial stability of the vendor, as evident from inscriptions in VAT register, trade register, annual reports, and financial statements over the past 3 years
- whether the business activity of the company is relevant from the standpoint of the task in question
- understanding of the European Environment Agency's international business and experience in services for similar institutions
- clarity of documentation and presentation.
10. Awarding criteria
- cost per day, consultancy services for planning and preparing events
- cost per day, registration desk/secretarial personnel
- quotations of costs of preparing and executing specimen events as described in the call for tender documentation
- experience in working in an international context
- experience in working with EU-related matters
- experience in planning, preparing and carrying out events on environmental matters
(The purpose of the specimen quotation is to facilitate comparison between bids, and it is therefore important the quotations be completed).
11. Date of dispatch of the notice: 4 June 2002
12. Date of receipt by the Office of Official Publications of the European Communities: 4 June 2002
Annex I Procedure for submitting an offer
Annex II Technical specifications
Annex IIa - Specimen quotation for events call for tender
Annex III Identifiaction sheet
Annex IV Draft framework contract
Annex V Draft specific agreement
Annex VI General conditions
Annex VII Reimbursement of travel expenses
There are currently no items in this folder.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 26 Apr 2015, 07:50 AM