Services in the field of scenarios
Call for expressions of interest (CEI)
DK-Copenhagen: Services in the field of scenarios
1. Awarding authority:
European Environment Agency (EEA)
Kongens Nytorv 6
DK-1050 Copenhagen K
Tel.: +45 33 36 71 00
Fax: +45 33 36 71 99
Call for expressions of interest. Legal or natural persons who are insterested in having their name entered on a list of potential contractors are invited to submit an application in accordance with the rules set out below.
The awarding authority will draw up a list of potential contractors who meet the criteria set out in points 7 and 8 below.
For each specific contract relating to the fields described in point 3, the awarding authority will send the specifications to all the potential contractors on the list or to some of them, selected on the basis of special criteria for the contract concerned.
The list will be divided into two sub-lists, each corresponding to one of the fields referred to in point 3.
3. Fields covered by this CEI:
Applicants must clearly mention for which of the following fields they are applying.
(a) Development and analysis of environmental scenarios that combine qualitative and quantitative information.
- to provide support to the organization, moderation, and compilation of the outcomes of stakeholder meetings aimed at developing environmental scenarios;
- to provide support to developing, drafting and writing (narrative) scenario storylines of environmental scenarios based on the outcomes of stakeholder meetings and the results of mathematical modelling exercises;
- to provide support in translating qualitative information to quantitative information and vice versa.
(b) Quantification and mathematical modelling of land use/land cover changes and their effects on the environment (including biodiversity, landscape identity, water quality, flooding, greenhouse gas emissions, and/or soil erosion).
4. Types of contracts covered by this CEI:
- Study contracts.
- Service contracts.
- Technical assistance contracts.
The compiled list will remain valid for 3 years from the date of dispatch of this notice for publication, i.e. 2.6.2003. Applications may be submitted at any time during this period with the exception of the last three months of this period.
6. Submission of applications:
(a) Applications should be sent by registered mail, by courier or hand delivery to:
European Environment Agency (EEA)
Call for expressions of interest No EEA/SDI/2003/001
Kongens Nytorv 6
DK-1050 Copenhagen K.
(b) Applicants must apply using the standard application form which is available upon request, as at point 1, or can be found on the EEA website http://org.eea.eu.int/tenders. The instructions for submission of applications specified in the application form must be followed.
(c) Applications must be presented in the following order and include:
- concerning legal status: administrative information sheet (sheet A) duly completed together with proof of enrolment on a professional or trade register as stipulated by the legislation of the country in which the applicant is established;
- concerning economic and financial capacity: declaration on exclusion criteria (sheet B), together with all additional requested certified documents (as specified in the application form);
- concerning technical and professional capacity: information sheet (sheet C) duly completed (one for each sub-field chosen).
7. Exclusion criteria:
Potential contractors shall be excluded from participation in this call for expressions of interest for the following reasons (please see the application form for further details):
(b) conviction of an offence;
(c) serious professional misconduct;
(d) non-fulfilment of social security and/or tax obligations;
(e) fraud, corruption;
(f) serious breach of contract in another procurement or grant award procedure financed by the Community.
Contracts may not be awarded to potential contractors who, during a procurement procedure, are:
(a) subject to a conflict of interest;
(b) guilty of misrepresentation in supplying the information required by the contracting authority as a condition of participation in the contract procedure or fail to supply this information.
8. Selection criteria:
Potential contractors will be selected according to the following criteria (please see the application form for further details):
(a) technical and professional capacity;
(b) economic and financial capacity;
(c) proof of enrolment on a professional or trade register.
Applicants unable to supply the information required in this point will be excluded.
9. Date of dispatch of the notice:
10. Date of receipt by the Office for Official Publications of the European Communities:
Troubles in downloading the PDF-files?
If you're having troubles in downloading the PDF-files, please visit our trouble shooting page.
There are currently no items in this folder.
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 17 Sep 2014, 11:08 PM