Reports from the Scientific Committee
- Report of the EEA Scientific Committee on Ecosystems and their services — 05 Oct 2015
- Report of the EEA Scientific Committee Seminar on Environment, Human Health and Well-Being — 20 May 2014
- This report provides a summary of discussion at the European Environment Agency’s Scientific Committee Seminar on 12 February 2014 in Copenhagen.
- Report of the EEA Scientific Committee on the use of the Geological Underground — 22 Jan 2016
- Report of the EEA Scientific Committee on Knowledge for sustainability transitions in Europe — 22 Jan 2016
- Report of the Scientific Committee on Knowledge for transitions — 08 Jul 2016
- Report of the Scientific Committee on emerging Systemic Risks — 08 Jul 2016
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 24 Jul 2016, 04:06 AM