Effectiveness evaluation of the EEA, 2008
- Effectiveness evaluation of the European Environment Agency — revised final report — 17 Oct 2008
- This study has been carried out by Technopolis Ltd. This evaluation was commissioned by the European Environment Agency, in line with the requirements of its founding Regulation and to meet the wishes of the European Parliament. The timing of the evaluation reflects the desire of the Management Board to be able to use the results in the development of the new multi-annual strategy.
- Final appendices — 06 Aug 2008
- Final appendices to effectiveness evaluation of EEA
- Management Board response to effectiveness evaluation — March 2009 — 19 Mar 2009
- Management Board recommendations to the European Commission, Parliament and Council regarding the Technopolis report on the evaluation of the European Environment Agency (EEA)
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 25 Sep 2016, 04:00 PM