Effectiveness evaluation of the EEA, 2008
- Effectiveness evaluation of the European Environment Agency — revised final report — 17 Oct 2008
- This study has been carried out by Technopolis Ltd. This evaluation was commissioned by the European Environment Agency, in line with the requirements of its founding Regulation and to meet the wishes of the European Parliament. The timing of the evaluation reflects the desire of the Management Board to be able to use the results in the development of the new multi-annual strategy.
- Final appendices — 06 Aug 2008
- Final appendices to effectiveness evaluation of EEA
- Management Board response to effectiveness evaluation — March 2009 — 19 Mar 2009
- Management Board recommendations to the European Commission, Parliament and Council regarding the Technopolis report on the evaluation of the European Environment Agency (EEA)
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/about-us/governance/eea-evaluations/2008 or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 27 Mar 2017, 11:26 AM