Documents about the European Environment Agency
EEA Regulation: REGULATION (EC) No 401/2009 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 23 April 2009 on the European Environment Agency and the European Environment Information and Observation Network
Annual Work programme
Guidelines about EEA’s handling of data
Evaluations of the EEA
- EEA Implementing rules for the application of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001
- EEA Report on the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 1049/2001
- Environment policy
- EEA general brochure - who we are, what we do, how we do it
- Eionet connects
- 10th Anniversary of the EEA
- Additional brochures and reports can be found in the publications section.
These reports provide an overview of activities in the particular year.
Other annual reports:
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 02 Dec 2015, 09:18 AM