Switzerland country fiche - Water (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
Section in environmental performance review
State of water assessment/report
- Status Report Surface Waters (2011)
- Reporting for Switzerland under the Protocol on Water and Health (2010)
- Water and Water Management Issues in the Alps (2009)
- Government activities with spatial impact: water management (2006)
- Transboundary Waters in the Black Sea-Danube region; Legal and financial implications (2005)
Water indicator set
Water sector or NGOs report
National Institution dealing with water
- Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN)
- Schweizerischer Verein des Gas- und Wasserfaches SVGW
- Swiss Water Association: - Wasser Agenda 21
- Federal Office for Public Health
- KVU: Konferenz der Vorsteher der Umweltschutzämter der Schweiz
- Statistic Schweiz / Bundesamt für Statistik / Federal Statistical Office
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 01 Dec 2015, 05:39 AM