Spain country fiche - Water (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
Section in environmental performance review
State of water assessment/report
- Sistema de Información del Agua (SIA)/ Information system on water (2011)
- Libro Digital del Agua/ Water Digital Book (2011)
- Aguas/ Water (2010)
- Costas/ Coast (2010)
- Ecosystem accounting and the cost of biodiversity losses — the case of coastal Mediterranean wetlands (2010)
- Evaluation of the Economic Impacts of Extreme Events in Mediterranean Countries (2009)
- Transboundary diagnostic analysis (T.D.A.) for the Mediterranean Sea (2005)
Water indicator set
- Ministerio de Medio Ambiente y Medio Rural y Marino/ Ministry of Environment and Rural and Marine Affaires-Water page
- Ministerio de Medio Ambiente y Medio Rural y Marino /Ministry of Environment and Rural and Marine Affaires: library
- Instituto Nacional de Estadística (INE)/ National Statistics Institute
- Water in Spain
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 25 Sep 2016, 02:21 PM