Spain country fiche - Green economy (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Green economy assessment/report
- Sostenibilidad en España, 2010 /Sustainability in Spain, 2010 (2011)
- Sustainable Rural Development in Spain – 1th Programme (2010)
- Spain Green Jobs 2010 (2010)
- Environmental Profile of Spain 2008. Indicator-based report (2010)
- Interim Report of the Green Growth Strategy: Implementing our Commitment for a Sustainable Future (2010)
- Ecosystem accounting and the cost of biodiversity losses — the case of coastal Mediterranean wetlands (2010)
- Maritime Transport of Goods in the Mediterranean: Outlook 2025 (2010)
- The Economic Value of Sustainable Benefits Rendered by The Mediterranean Marine Ecosystems (2010)
- Infrastructures and Sustainable Energy Development in the Mediterranean: Outlook 2025 (2010)
- The State of the Environment and Development in the Mediterranean 2009 (2009)
- Spanish Sustainable Development Strategy (2007)
- Land accounts for Europe 1990-2000 (2006)
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
Section in environmental performance review
National Institution dealing with green economy
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 01 May 2016, 06:10 PM