Montenegro country fiche - Water (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
State of water assessment/report
- Bathing water quality, 2010 (2010)
- Mining and environment in the Western Balkans (2009)
- Evaluation of the Economic Impacts of Extreme Events in Mediterranean Countries (2009)
- Assessment of the Management of Shared Lake Basins in Southeastern Europe (2006)
- Transboundary Waters in the Black Sea-Danube region; Legal and financial implications (2005)
- Statistical Yearbooks (2010)
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 19 Dec 2014, 10:23 AM