Montenegro country fiche - Green economy (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Green economy assessment/report
- Dinaric Arc and Balkans Environment Outlook (DABEO) (In Progress )
- Green Business - Rural development based on the preservation and sustainable use of natural and cultural heritage (2010)
- Maritime Transport of Goods in the Mediterranean: Outlook 2025 (2010)
- The Economic Value of Sustainable Benefits Rendered by The Mediterranean Marine Ecosystems (2010)
- Infrastructures and Sustainable Energy Development in the Mediterranean: Outlook 2025 (2010)
- Mining and environment in the Western Balkans (2009)
- The State of the Environment and Development in the Mediterranean 2009 (2009)
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
Section in environmental performance review
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 30 May 2015, 03:12 PM