Malta country fiche - Green economy (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Green economy assessment/report
- Maritime Transport of Goods in the Mediterranean: Outlook 2025 (2010)
- The Economic Value of Sustainable Benefits Rendered by The Mediterranean Marine Ecosystems (2010)
- Infrastructures and Sustainable Energy Development in the Mediterranean: Outlook 2025 (2010)
- The State of the Environment and Development in the Mediterranean 2009 (2009)
- A Sustainable Development Strategy for the Maltese Islands 2007-2016 (2007)
- Land accounts for Europe 1990-2000 (2006)
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/regions/pan-european/virtual-library/Malta-Green-economy or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 08 Dec 2016, 04:25 PM