Iceland country fiche - Water (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Section in State of Environment report
- Iceland in Figures 2009-2010 (2011)
- Statistical Yearbook of Iceland 2010 (2010)
- Energy Statistics in Iceland 2010 (2010)
- Health statistics in the Nordic countries 2008 (2010)
- Statistics on salmon catch in Icelandic rivers for 2006 (2007)
- Environment and pollutant emissions (2006)
- Statistics: Geography and Environment (Statistics Iceland)
Environmental indicator set
State of water assessment/report
Water indicator set
Water sector or NGOs report
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 30 Jan 2015, 12:35 AM