Hungary country fiche - Green economy (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Green economy assessment/report
Section in State of Environment report
- Water Resource Yearbook 2009 (2010)
- Statistical Pocket-Book of Hungary, 2010 (2011)
- Environmental Report of Hungary -2008 (2010)
- Environmental statistics and accounts in Europe (2010)
- Environmental Statistical Yearbook 2005 (2007)
- Environmental Expenditure report - How much is spent on environmental protection? 2006 (2006)
- Environmental Pressure Indicators of Hungary, 2005 (2006)
- Environmental Statistics Atlas of Hungary (2006)
Environmental indicator set
Section in environmental performance review
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/regions/pan-european/virtual-library/Hungary-Green-economy or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 21 Jan 2017, 04:57 PM