Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia country fiche - Green economy (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Green economy assessment/report
Section in State of Environment report
- Forests and Climate Change in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (2010)
- Regional analysis of policy reforms to promote energy investments (2010)
- Financing energy efficiency investments for climate change mitigation: regional analysis of policy. Reforms to promote energy efficiency and renewable energy investments. (2010)
- Integrating Environment into Agriculture and Forestry Progress and Prospects in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (2008)
- South Eastern European mining-related risks: Identification and verification of “environmental hot spots” (DRAFT) (2006)
National Institution dealing with green economy
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
ePub generated on 04 Jul 2015, 11:04 AM