Estonia country fiche - Water (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
State of water assessment/report
- Commonality - Water (2010)
- Chlorophyll in transitional, coastal and marine waters (2009)
- National Environmental Action Plan of Estonia 2007-2013 (2008)
- Estonian Environmental Strategy 2030 (2007)
- Estonian National Strategy on Sustainable Development. Sustainable Estonia 21 (2005)
- Global International Waters Assessment Baltic Sea, GIWA Regional assessment 17 (2005)
Water indicator set
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
PDF generated on 03 Sep 2015, 01:22 AM