Estonia country fiche - Green economy (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Green economy assessment/report
- Use of economic instruments in environmental policy in Estonia (2010)
- Estonian Environmental Review 2009 (2010)
- Interim Report of the Green Growth Strategy: Implementing our Commitment for a Sustainable Future (2010)
- Estonian Nature Convservation in 2007 (2008)
- National Environmental Action Plan of Estonia 2007-2013 (2008)
- Estonian Environmental Strategy 2030 (2007)
- Estonian National Strategy on Sustainable Development. Sustainable Estonia 21 (2005)
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe's environment.
PDF generated on 24 Aug 2016, 02:09 PM