Denmark country fiche - Water (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
Section in environmental performance review
State of water assessment/report
- Vandmiljø og natur 2008/ Aquatic Environment and Nature 2008 (2010)
- Nature and the Environment 2009. A: Denmark's environment under global challenges (2009)
- Grundvandsovervågning 1989-2009 / Groundwater monitoring 1989-2009 (2009)
- Vandløb 2009. NOVANA/ Streams the 2009th (2009)
- Vandmiljø og Natur 2007/ Aquatic Environment and Nature 2007 (2009)
- Chlorophyll in transitional, coastal and marine waters (2009)
- Danish strategy for adaptation to a changing climate (2008)
- Aquatic and Terrestrial Environment 2006 (2006)
- Global International Waters Assessment Baltic Sea, GIWA Regional assessment 17 (2005)
- Nature and Environment 2003 : Water in Denmark (2004)
Water sector or NGOs report
For references, please go to www.eea.europa.eu/soer or scan the QR code.
This briefing is part of the EEA's report The European Environment - State and Outlook 2015. The EEA is an official agency of the EU, tasked with providing information on Europe’s environment.
PDF generated on 06 May 2015, 06:36 AM