Czech Republic country fiche - Green economy (02/09/2011)
Country fiches are overviews of available environmental information (reports, indicators, statistics) per country organised alongside two thematic areas: water and related ecosystems and green economy. When possible the fiches were complemented with information about the main institutional players holding environmental information in the country and regional level. The country fiches have been compiled with the support of the National Focal Points and National Contact Points from the pan-European region.
Green economy assessment/report
- Strategic Framework for Sustainable Development of the Czech Republic (2010)
- Interim Report of the Green Growth Strategy: Implementing our Commitment for a Sustainable Future (2010)
- Progress Report on the Czech Republic Sustainable Development Strategy (2009)
- Czechs in a Consumer Paradse (!?) (2009)
- Environmental Technologies and Eco-Innovation in the Czech Republic (2009)
- Green Breakthroughs: Solving Environmental Problems through Innovative Policies and Law (2008)
- Land accounts for Europe 1990-2000 (2006)
Section in State of Environment report
Environmental indicator set
Section in environmental performance review
National Institution dealing with green economy
For references, please go to http://www.eea.europa.eu/themes/regions/pan-european/virtual-library/Czech-Republic-Green-economy or scan the QR code.
ePub generated on 28 Mar 2017, 06:11 PM